View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 09:50 PM   #105
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Ah I see. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Allright...I forgive you...
lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Only because of my political views? Doesn't this make you intolerant of those who don't have my views? lol jk

Actually I must be very tolerant to say this... lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) No no no, you don't geti it. Americans don't know anything PERIOD!!! Inn a poll conducted the other day, only 1 in a thousand people even knew what five rights the first ammendment to the Constitution gives them. tons of people thought one of the rights was the right to own a pet! The vast majority of americans, thanks to this pathetic excuse for a school system we have, are totally lacking in knowledge.

That 'one' was you???? --lol

Actually I think that education is in a bad moment in everywhere ... especially public education ...because our (in a whole concept not only american--please!) wise politicians are much more interested in economics and consequently forget education...

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer ) Yeah. Well, one thing I DID agree with Bush on is that we are addicted to oil.

Well.. seems he knows what hes talking about ...he sent soldiers to invade Iraq...right?

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer ) If society is a problem shouldn't we fix it or get rid of it and make something new instead of just dealing with it?

Suggestions???

Quote: Well you may have a few beliefs but where do they come from?

Have you ever heard about FAMILY?????

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I'm very tolerant of those in error. I know they are in error and won't compromise on that, but I do not persecute them for it

Oh you are a very tolerant person....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-02-2006 at 09:55 PM.