View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #94
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) ...

You are probably going insane.. (jk)...because when I wrote WE --I was clearly considering the human beings as a whole....I didnt say especifically 'Americans'...sorry if you didnt catch it...

Ah I see. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Quote: Well...this is why I love you!!

Only because of my political views? Doesn't this make you intolerant of those who don't have my views? lol jk

Quote: So you are helping me to confirming my theory...americans know nothing about what is 'outside america'...

No no no, you don't geti it. Americans don't know anything PERIOD!!! Inn a poll conducted the other day, only 1 in a thousand people even knew what five rights the first ammendment to the Constitution gives them. tons of people thought one of the rights was the right to own a pet! The vast majority of americans, thanks to this pathetic excuse for a school system we have, are totally lacking in knowledge.

Quote: And most of the Western countries want it...

Yeah. Well, one thing I DID agree with Bush on is that we are addicted to oil.

Quote: I dont know if its a problem..proabably is... .but we live in society...so we need to live using and respecting rules and having socual rights...

If society is a problem shouldn't we fix it or get rid of it and make something new instead of just dealing with it?

Quote: You know that I dont have ' religious beliefs' ..hum..like you...right? but I still belive in social rights and Im sure Im able to talk about them...why not?

Well you may have a few beliefs but where do they come from?

Quote: See ...you are being intolerant...

I'm very tolerant of those in error. I know they are in error and won't compromise on that, but I do not persecute them for it.