View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 11:09 AM   #93
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I asked you what you thought our problem was and you said intolerance, didn't you? Or am I going insane

You are probably going insane.. (jk)...because when I wrote WE --I was clearly considering the human beings as a whole....I didnt say especifically 'Americans'...sorry if you didnt catch it...

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Well like I said...I don't agree with this war.

Well...this is why I love you!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Quite a bit actually. Unlike %99 of Americans, I knew who Osama Bin Laden was BEFORE 9/11...

So you are helping me to confirming my theory...americans know nothing about what is 'outside america'...

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Most Middle Eastern countries do.

And most of the Western countries want it...

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) But we created society. How do you know society isn't a problem to begin with?

I dont know if its a problem..proabably is... .but we live in society...so we need to live using and respecting rules and having socual rights...

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I can't list every social right I think we deserve. I think we all need to be able live as those created in the image of God should live. But that comes from my religious beliefs. If I had no religious beliefs, I probably would not be able to talk about what I "believe" about social problems.

You know that I dont have ' religious beliefs' ..hum..like you...right? but I still belive in social rights and Im sure Im able to talk about them...why not?

See ...you are being intolerant...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-02-2006 at 01:33 PM.