View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:05 PM   #81
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I know what intolerance is. I don't think America is intolerant. I think we are too tolerant

If you come back to my post youll see that I didnt say that especifically America was intolerant..btw...dont try to change my words here... (one person doing this is enough...two smell cowardice right?....lol)

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Ignored other countries? Exactly what did you want us to do? I mean, did we ignroe Kuwait? I don't think so.

I dont want that America does anything...really...but its too strange that US only recently (your governement..not the people...right?) had noticed certain countries and consequently decided to spread 'democracy' ???

Seriously, despite all your excellent knowledge in History -- what was your familiarity with Afghanistan before the invasion/war ???

Kwait???? Of course not...it has oil...isnt it?

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) They are oppressed. Very much so. I am amazed that America's super liberal feminist majority hasn't damned all of Islam for their treatment of women.

Yeah..

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Meh. Don't worry about me. I greatly respect the inferior sex! (lol, in case you didn't catch that, I was totally joking)
Of course I got what you meant...Im a woman...Im intelligent ...lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Only someone with a basis for even believing they are RIGHTS at all is what I mean. What leads you to believe social rights are important? If it is something besides religion, sobeit. But I can't think of anything else that would say social rights are good with any kind of logicality or authority.

Well we live in a society...you have to cohabit ...so you need some rights and rules to make them work...

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Depends on what you mean. Do you mean what do I consider as what SHOULD be social rights, what ARE social rights...?

Its amazing the way you try to avoid answering my questions...I want that you say what are social rights? Simple question....

Quote: Indeed.

Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-02-2006 at 01:55 PM.