Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:01 AM   #1072
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daniel Gives Thanks To God!!!

AMEN AND AMEN Dan 2.20 23 Blessed Be The Name Of GOD For EVER AND EVER, FOR WISDOM AND MIGHT ARE HIS and Changeth The times And The Seasons He Removes Kings and set up kings He Giveth Wisdom unto the wise and knowlege to theme that know Love and understanding He Revealeth THE Deep And Secret Things He knows whats in the Darkness And The Light dwelleth with him I THANK THEE AND PRAISE THEE O THOU GOD OF MY FATHERS who has given me wisdom and might and has made known unto me now what We Desired Of Thee Awsome message HEV I Love Reading Daniel HE Showed Us A Great Example Of Faith And Knowing Our God Was A God Of The Deep I Believe The One Thing Daniel knew in those days, Com From COL Ch.1 verse 16. For By Him Were All Things created that are in heaven and that are in earth visble and invisble whether they be thrones or dominions or princcipalities Or Powers ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND FOR HIM, Even God Made The Day Of Evil, And NO OTHER POWER Has Any Controle Over Any Other Power THAN GOD HIMSELF Daniel Had Faith In A Power That He Knew WAS ABOVE Everything he ever knew or saw and Daniel knew he was speciale To God And Everything He Belived in and faught for and stood for when the world said it aint so He Held on to that knowlege And Wisdom Daniel Had A passion For The Deepness Of God and that was his Love Pslam 93, verse 4 THE LORD on high is mighter than the noise of many waters yea than the mighty waves of the sea thy testimonies are sure holiness becometh thinhe house O lord for Ever
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done