View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 02:52 AM   #22
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well...I remember your governement saying the reason to invade Afeghanistan was to catch Osama-and of course to end terrorism that was spread after september 11 by Al-QAEDA..."

" not finding one person"

I cant believe in you saying it Ryan...

Because even Chase will agree that Osama is very far from a 'one person'. He is (unfortunately) THE person. Dont forget it...Bush, by the way didnt forget it...

And Im unaware of the new structure Afghanistan has these days...what I really know is a country extremely miserable and destroyed by the war that btw your country started, so its a very very distant from the positive image you are trying to paint.

And its not what I prefer... of course me as you (I think) prefer PEACE. PEACE instead of war.

Afghanistan is not destroyed by the war. My best friend just put his life on the line trying to defend the freedoms of those Afghans. The same Afghans who were oppressed by the Taliban regime. They have a good leader in Hamid Karzai and have been relatively stable since the fall of their former regime. If you're unaware about the current situation, then I encourage you to do some research. I have heard the first hand accounts from people who have been there. The Taliban funded 9/11, oppressed millions of Afghans, and were a safe haven to Al Qaeda operatives. These bastards not only attacked the United States, but humanity. We had to defend ourselves.

Last edited by Chase : 02-27-2006 at 02:54 AM.