View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 12:46 PM   #16
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) that doesn't mean it's failed. it's not as easy as we may have initially hoped, but simple not finding one person, versus removing a fair amount of the oppressive social structure imposed by a radical sect of "Islam." Hmmm...... which would you prefer?

Well...I remember your governement saying the reason to invade Afeghanistan was to catch Osama-and of course to end terrorism that was spread after september 11 by Al-QAEDA..."

" not finding one person"

I cant believe in you saying it Ryan...

Because even Chase will agree that Osama is very far from a 'one person'. He is (unfortunately) THE person. Dont forget it...Bush, by the way didnt forget it...

And Im unaware of the new structure Afghanistan has these days...what I really know is a country extremely miserable and destroyed by the war that btw your country started, so its a very very distant from the positive image you are trying to paint.

And its not what I prefer... of course me as you (I think) prefer PEACE. PEACE instead of war.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-26-2006 at 02:00 PM.