View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #19
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Oh God!!! (see?? Im not an atheist! lol) -- Its not that I am an atheist
(catholic)-Im not ---even though I have a lot of questions what I cant find the answers...and consequently I have some similarities to atheism...

Why I cant defend America's people of faith??? Why not??? YOu doubt it? Chase...you are so biased that you have no idea...

You are the one who is constatly getting pissed off when I say something here against your president --you clearly dont know how to deal with opposition to your conservative political views on amessage board---so how you expect muslims doing the same about the religon issues????
Im not deffending censorship at all.
But dont you agree that it was unecessary at least at this moment?

Then, what is the argument you are trying to make? Should the European media censor what is printed just to cater to Islamic extremists? This is an old part of European society, as well as American society. Okay, so you're basically saying that I go into the streets of San Diego, protest, burn shit, and scream because someone disagrees with me? Wow... I hate to break it to you love, but you're way off with my disposition. I could care less what someone believes... but when they disagree with me, they better back up their arguments and accusations with a proof. How is it unnecessary? American Christians deal with this all the time. Just because Muslims can be sensative doesn't mean that the free press should be extracted. Islamic fundamentalists have a problem with everything. They don't like the Jews, or the Christians, or the Hindus, or the atheists, or Western political thought, or Europe, or America, or Western liberalism, or Western conservatism. You can't appease them. Everything is innappropriate to them.

Do you defend Christians and Jews in America when they are attacked by left-wing atheists? Now is your chance to show that you defend all sides.