View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:18 PM   #16
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You couldnt say it better, Ryan...

Im not a religious person, (by the way Im almost an atheist) , always defend freedom in all means-- what definitely makes people here think that Im too much liberalist (almost true ) but I have to admitt that those cartoons showed up in a inappropriate moment...did you guys realize that Iran's president is using this as an excuse to try to unite muslims against ocicdent??? Its the moment he was anxiously waiting...and we gave it to him...

In a meeting with local authors, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad condemned the cartoons and addressed the West: “Insulting the Prophet Muhammad would not promote your position,”

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10705393/

Was it necessary????

I can guarantee you if this had to do with Catholism (or other Christian denominations) you would have no problem with it. Atheists in America are constantly attacking Christianity and Judaism left and right... and are essentially waging a war on the holiday of Christmas. They are doing it in INNAPPROPRIATE times as well. Are you going to defend America's people of faith? I doubt it. People in this country deal that all the time. We're not in the streets burning things and resorting to violence like some Muslims are doing as we speak. The liberal press has the right to make political cartoons... and Europe has done nothing wrong.