View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 03:59 PM   #51
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Spielberg's Munich causes controversy

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) So basically you're saying, if we allow gay marriage, everybody will be going gay and the population will go extinct.

I haven't seen any hetero's going over to 'the other side' over here, since it became legal to marry someone of your own gender.

Biologically, there is a lot to be said for f..king around, if you take the 'go hence and multiply'-advice/rule literally. I don't see you praising that.

As I've stated before, it isn't the sole reason of relations or even our existence to make sure there is offspring.

Biologically... reproduction is a fundamental part of our existence. Human beings haven't always viewed sex as a pleasureful experience, they did it out of instinct. I never said if gay marriage is allowed, everyone will go gay. I simply said that if there was an isolated population of homosexuals... they were go extinct after a generation. Explain to me why that is. If homosexual is this healthy lifestyle, explain to me the benefits of homosexuality. I don't find an increase of getting STDs to be appealing, nor do I find the impossibility of having children to be either.