Thread: Longevity
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 10:59 AM   #84
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Longevity

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) The 10 times better thing, it's facts, IF you look to the facts and compare the two. No Since Stapp is constantly repeting himself in his songs, that'll make him a bad songwriter, Myles does not.

The fact that Myles is a better singer, that's a fact, you might not like his voice that much, but he is a better singer. Yeah, but no :P We wouldn't be listening to Celin Di-f'cking-on who isn't the greatest singer, she's just a good singer, a pop singer... We would be listening to Freddie Murcury! AND WHAT AN AWSOME WORLD THAT WOULD BE!!! YEAH!

Yes, that does make it facts, if you look at the technique, and skipp the part of one of them having a more likeble voice witch ISN'T facts...

unless you can find and cite me a source that specificly says AB are 10 times better than Scott Stapp then it's not a fact... now, i have looked over at www.rollingstone.com and the average reader review for AB is 4.5/5 and the average for Scott Stapp is 3/5... given this poll is definitely affected by biased opinions, this is still a study reflecting the "goodness" of each. this shows that AB is only 1.5X better than scott stapp lol... this completely contradicts your hypothesis of AB being 10 times better so we can reject the null hypothesis...

if you have any information that proves otherwise i would like to see it... but i don't expect any.

and just so you know my opinion, like yours, is that AB is 10x better... if not more.

Last edited by HuMaN~ClAy : 01-17-2006 at 11:08 AM.