Thread: Longevity
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 05:37 PM   #78
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Longevity

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) COME ON!!! Please! Don't you know that opinions are opinions and not fact!!! I can't recall ever hearing the words "Opinions are facts", ever! Not even if you wished that were troue would you say that... Now, IF we look to facts AB rules, AB are ten times better then Stapp. You can't oppose that! Myles is such a better singer, if we just look to the singers since Stapp can't play guitar... Oh! I remember, Myles can! He can even solo on it! Do you need more facts?

And lyrically, Myels is better since Stapps songs are REALY lacking at this point, now he's lacking on all points, but this is probobly THE biggest one! This is also opinions but come on! He's not that good, but if you really are a blind fan, as I was with Creed, and probobly are with AB you'd think they rock! Even if he keeps repeating himself... ALOT!

And please, don't turn this in to a "stapp/AB rules" thread like so many others are!!! But we have to respond on these accusation!

just thought i'd say the only fact in all of that is that stapp doesn't play the guitar... you're calling your opinions, like AB is 10 times better than stapp, facts which they aren't...

and just because myles is technically a better singer doesn't mean we have to like his voice... if it did we would all be listening to Celine Dion... what a terrible world that would be...

but that's all i wanted to say, and that as for your opinions i agree with them 100%... even that myles is a better singer... but that doesn't make them facts...

Last edited by HuMaN~ClAy : 01-16-2006 at 05:43 PM.