Thread: Longevity
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 04:23 PM   #77
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Longevity

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) your on the ab secton because you like bad music. ab isint very good. in sales yeah, but when it comes to what music is better stapp beats them. they probalby would be everything if their music was any good.

COME ON!!! Please! Don't you know that opinions are opinions and not fact!!! I can't recall ever hearing the words "Opinions are facts", ever! Not even if you wished that were troue would you say that... Now, IF we look to facts AB rules, AB are ten times better then Stapp. You can't oppose that! Myles is such a better singer, if we just look to the singers since Stapp can't play guitar... Oh! I remember, Myles can! He can even solo on it! Do you need more facts?

And lyrically, Myels is better since Stapps songs are REALY lacking at this point, now he's lacking on all points, but this is probobly THE biggest one! This is also opinions but come on! He's not that good, but if you really are a blind fan, as I was with Creed, and probobly are with AB you'd think they rock! Even if he keeps repeating himself... ALOT!

And please, don't turn this in to a "stapp/AB rules" thread like so many others are!!! But we have to respond on these accusation!