Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:56 PM   #986
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Hev you said the magic work SAVING GRACE that knows no boundries to save Loved And Protect And God Is Always Ahead Of Us With His Love And Grace And Truth And Glory Divine, we can be going so fast from where we have been and where we are going and should we go back or move foward and GOD WILL REACH YOU in truth and in spirt if our life is giving and sacrificed FOR GOD , it takes time but he will rest your soul and give you peace and understanding and much Strength The Amount Or Less I know That Sounds Crazy To Think That God We Down Or Strenth As Much As Ups It But With Falling Under His Grace We Dont Move, He Cant Uplift Us In Strength AMEN AND AMEN But You Can Rest Asure HE IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL With His Purpose And His Truth AMEN I PRAISE THE GOD OF ARE INSURANCE AMEN AND AMEN, BLESSED BE THE LORD WHO DAILY LOAD US WITH HIS BENEFITS EVEN THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION HE THAT IS OUR GOD IS THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION, Amen And Unto God The Lord Belong THE ISSUES From Death And Life And The Entire Kit And Kaboodle, Pslam 68.19.20
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done