View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:31 PM   #68
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Afeghanistan also couldnt afford a war against the all -powerful US...

All this diplomacy touches me...but I think that Bush reason is another...isnt this becasue North Korea has nuclear bombs????? So US cant simply invade this? Is the same of invading a miserable country like Afeghanistan or a country that clearly didnt have any chemical weapons like Iraq???? Isnt it?

Now this is getting offensive. You're now defending Afghanistan. The Afghan Taliban government FUNDED 9/11 and allowed Osama bin Laden to run his terror network from that country. They could obviously could afford to be one of the biggest sponsors of the 9/11 attacks. "Miserable" country? Give me a break. The only thing "miserable" about the Taliban is that they ran away from coalition troops with their tails between their legs.

Iraq didn't "clearly" not have chemical weapons. The man mass murdered people from throughout the 1980s and 1990s. To carry out many of those attacks... he used chemical weapons. Let me ask you this: If you knew the United States and Great Britain was going to invade your country because of your weapons program... would you not try to hide or ship those weapons to a neighboring country? Saddam Hussein isn't a moron... and he has known that Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were getting tired of his actions. North Korea, as far as we know, has at least ONE nuclear bomb... but was attempting to make more. My argument is that... if North Korea can't even afford to feed its nation... how does it expect to fight a war against South Korea, Japan, the United States, and Great Britain.... and possibly even China? My country is actually feeding that country... go figure... the United States is helping out those in need. It's sad... one year ago we get the Tsunamis in Southeast Asia... and we spend a lot of time and money helping that MUSLIM region. We get earthquakes across the Middle East. The U.S. gives aid to that MUSLIM region. The United States and Great Britain liberated all of Western Europe... and later on Eastern Europe. So many countries bite the had that liberated them or came to their defense.

A couple of days ago, Iraqis unearthed ANOTHER mass grave which held about 20 people. They believe that this was an attack on Shiites after they had an uprising in 1991. According to the L.A. Times, a liberal newspaper, "Human rights experts say Hussein may have killed as many as 300,000 Iraqi Shiite Muslims after the uprising." But still... sadly, to some people... that isn't enough justification to remove this man from power. Sadly.