View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 10:35 PM   #31
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yeah, and what I REALLY love is that his songs are about repentance and redemption, yet never leads a lifestyle that will ever ELEVATE him out of NEEDING it...with his hypocritical lifestyle, he has GUARANTEED that he will ALWAYS have subject fodder for his songs...they will always be a bit REPETITIVE, as he never seems to be learning the lessons he SEEMS to be seeking (much like his fanbase), but he will never be wanting in the gullible folks that buy what he's selling, and, make no mistake, SELLING is all that he's doing...selling his lies and selling his faux introspective lyrics to the gullible masses (well, since his album fell OUT of the top 50, maybe the masses aren't so gullible anymore, LOL)...but I WILL tell you one way that God has TRULY blessed him: Stapp is "blessed" (or "cursed", depending on your naivite and/or perspective) with fans that will always believe his lies, will never feel that their intelligence is being insulted BY his lies, and will always buy his albums...and, as long as we're talking about God, if Stapp feels that he doesn't need to "justify" his actions, he doesn't have to justify it to me, you, his fans, his unfortunate son, or anyone else...but he WILL be held ACCOUNTABLE (you may not be familiar with the difference, but Merriam Webster Online will be able to help you) to God...