View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:03 PM   #70
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You guys are assuming that if he was to donate money to hurricane victims, he would only be doing it to win over people... instead of doing out of the goodness of his heart. That's sad that you guys would assume that of him... or anyone for that matter. Immorality comes in different degrees. Stapp showed up on T.V. drunk... he didn't commit murder. I mean, I don't find if funny that Jim Morrison exposed himself on stage, or that Gene Simmons has slept with probably thousands of women. If you guys think Stapp is crazy... then you don't know what the epitome of a wild rock star is. Look at the whole picture. Stapp has been given shit from people ever since Creed's popularity skyrocketed. First he too Christian, then he's too "immoral." No matter what he does... he's wrong. Hey, I don't think it was the best thing for him to show up drunk on T.V. But you know what? Howard Stern is now the highest paid entertainer on the planet... and he does (and says) stuff that is far worse than what Stapp has ever said publicly. You guys keep using Stapp as a scapegoat. I'm disappointed in some of his actions, sure... but I also realize that the man has good in his heart and that it's not my place to judge him to the fullest extent.

When ur not used to seeing ur favorite celebrity acting they way that they do, and they were warned time and time again by the fans, the fans tend to get sick and tired of defending them, because they were there b4 trying to defend him, and sometimes it just gets so bad that the fans say, enough is enough. As for Howard, he had people pulling the plug on him cause he was to blunt, but the fans (which I am a fan of his show) are used to it, he's been doing this for god knows how long. He doesn't sugar coat. Stapp on the other hand, we have to sometimes catch Stapp off guard in order to see the REAL Stapp, and that's not good.