Thread: Dream Theater
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 03:42 AM   #23
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) All three member of rush are extremely talented. They play like a 5 peice band. Neil pert is one of the best drummers on the planet besides mike portnoy of dream theater. Alex lifeson is a killer guitarist aswell. The only slight problem is that I only have moving pictures, but nothing else. Can anybody give me some other rush recomendations?

hmmm...let's see...if you liked Moving Pictures, I would go with Hold Your Fire, Roll The Bones, or Presto...

Quote: But Anyways... Best DT album has to Be AWAKE I mean Come ON!! "LIE" you just can't Beat that Song... Has Probably the greatest Solo Break IMO in it!!

I LOVE how "The Mirror" goes right into "Lie"...basically, I love it when that happens on ANY album, when one track leads right into another...that's a great album...as for my favorite album, that will probably always be Images And Words because that was the album that got me into them, but, again, I LOVE Awake...that was one of my favorite albums of 1994, I believe, along with Superunknown and Astro Creep 2000...