View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 05:31 PM   #77
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) You are talking here without even known about Papa Roach past music style, without listened to their old records. I think is really funny how some people open the mouth and trying to give the impression they are a music experts classifiying music saying "cheesy" and die trying it.

I'm from California... and have been to their hometown of Vacaville many times. I've watched that band from infancy. I have known people who knew this band back when they were playing local gigs. They jump on every music bandwagon they can to make bland derivative songs in order to rake in a couple bucks. Remember back in 2000 when the guys were all about the Limp Bizkit trend of pansy rap-rock? Back when Shaddix was trying to speak ebonics to look tough? They're now releasing songs like "Scars" to appeal to the the little emo girls. They've also ripped off the images of bands like Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu. I'm not saying Papa Roach is terrible... they do have their good moments. But they also have their terrible whiny nu-metal moments. You want good bands from Northern California... take Strata.

Last edited by Chase : 11-30-2005 at 05:42 PM.