View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 06:58 PM   #38
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Yeah I can agree with titan and Chase posts in almost everything, cause I feel the same way...some guys just came here to bash Stapp, like i said in athe other thread seems that"bash Stapp is cool"...Of course everyone is free to entitle his/her opinion...by the way, I was very disappointed with his first single Great Divide and said it on board even though the majority of his fans seemed liked it...

Of course I posted my disappointment with his new song cause I think he can do better than that, so I was expecting more from this guy. And yes, I can RESPECT a member who says hosnetly that 'Stapps song isnt great, he did a lot of stupid thing in the last days of the band, that clearly contributed to Creed's end, his solo video isnt a creative one...thats all okay...These are OPINIONS! THERES A REASON!!!

IMO, the problem is when someone in a thread that has nothing to it just came and say " Stapp is a jerk"; or "Stapp does a lot of crappy", " Hes an idiot." Whats the point of exclaiming that? Theres no real reason ...its just to provoke his fans and when we answer that --they say we are "RUDE"...or we are "making an enormous drama"...

For example, whats the meaning of answering "oh, Stapp is a jerk" in a thread about whos the better singer????.Even on the thread posted to his birthday I recall some people saying how they dislike him...You CAN dislike him...but why go to his birthday thread just to say that??? I clearly hate ashley simpson...so why go to her site and posting something 'like shes a very bad singer, a stupid girl with no talent'? I cant to that because I respect the people rights of having different opinions from mine.

Also, Im not a Stapp fan but also an AB fan. Love them equally and hope carreer are successful for both.

And I hope I'm not one of the six ... lol
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-14-2005 at 08:14 PM.