View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 08:03 AM   #61
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?
I didn't say he never said anything negative about him. What I meant was that if anyone, I think Mark is the one to tell us the truth. But as AB said in that GuitarOne interview. They are only giving us 5% of the truth, which means we only get to hear parts of it. Few parts...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?
I would say yes and no. Yes, it is true it was written for a friend who committed suicide, but from what I've heard Mark is the one who wrote most part of the lyrics for that one. Stapp just helped out a little, then took a lot of credit for it. So I would say partly, but that's just me. I don't know either, but I've always had the feeling that Stapp sometimes says stuff to make himself look good and give the fans the perfect picture of Creed. And I'm not the only one to think that way...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor