View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 02:55 PM   #132
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) You want maturity, see last post. You want respect, I've tried that with many members on this board, and it's got me nothing.

I REALLY understand your point here, I also cant see the fun of someone saying for nothing that Stapp was a "porky pork" on that thread. Theres no fun in this comment.I didnt like it cuz to me it was clearly offensive and unnecessary. And I think kinda boring the way some members here enjoy makig fun of Stapp all the time, turning all he says or does into ridicule....its definitely boring, man.
Of course I dont mind when someone makes some joke when its realy funny, for instance, Stapp wearing a AB t-shirt-it was funny!-lol-, but its very different from calling him "pork"(it was not because his weight!)or that he eats shit .It was disrespectful.
But posting a reply the way you did -I mean offending other member here is not the best way to answer...ok?
Hope you get me...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-25-2005 at 03:00 PM.