Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 02:42 PM   #741
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shoots And Ladders ~I Call It

And PRAISE THE LORD HE WILL SUSTAIN As For Me I Will Call Upon The Lord God And The Lord Shall Save Me Evening Morning And At Noon Will I Pray And Cry Aloud He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Saved Me From My Soul In Peace From The Battle That Was Against MJe God Shall Hear And Affict Theme Even That Abideth Of Old Because They Have No Changes therefore they fear not He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him he hath broken his conveant the words of his mouth were as smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words was softer than oill yet were drawn swords cast thy burdenupon thee And The Lord He Shall Sustain Thee He Shall Never SufferThe Righteous To Be Moved , PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything