View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:38 PM   #5
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Nowhere near them. He doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as guys like Hendrix, Page, etc. I don't even think he's top 1000, and this is comign from a big Tremo fan.

I respect that and i think its a very personal opinion but you are being a bit unfare in here. Every single guitar player has a very own and diferent style when it comes to play guitar. I personally never like Hendrix or Slash but in the other hand i love Mark Nofler or Vai and noone has to agree with this. I think is not the time to rank Tremo now just enjoy his evolution. The guy fucking plays guitar everyday for 7 hours...how many people you know who dedicates such amount of time and passion. I love his passion on stage. There are so many guitar player that have lost that passion and they seem to play like its a school lesson they know. We could rank Tremo when he have done everything he could...i hope in a lot of years to come. I just dont get bother to rank him, i enjoy Tremo every single time i see play guitar.