View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 02:58 AM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
spare a lit candle save some light for me figures up ahead moving in the trees whit skin in linen perfume on my wrist and the full moon that hangs over these dreams in the midst darkness on the edge of shadows where i stand i search for time on whatch wth no hands i want to come closer closer than this but all i remembear are these dreams in the mist these dreams goes on when close my eyes every second of that night i live another life these dreams sleep when its cold outside every moment im a wake the fouther im away ...is it cloack in dagger or could it be spring or fall i walk with out a cut through stained glass wall weaker in my eyesight the candle in my grip and words that have no for falling from my lips, {repat chorous} theres something outhere i cant resist i need to hide away from the pain there is something outhere i cant resist the sweetset song in silence that i,ve ever heard its funny how your feet in dreams never touch the earth in a wood full of princes freedom is a kiss but the prince hides his face from dreams in the mist Night All Heavenly Dreams , Sis Signs Off
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything