View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #31
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Pretty good! Looking forward to a bunch of concerts: Nine Inch Nails, U2, Pearl Jam...going to be a fun fall for music! Now, if Tool would get off its ass and put out a record, I would be a happy girl .

I know what you mean about a house. I had one for a while and it was a load of work. Nice to have all that room, though. I miss that now.

Man, you will be busy with concerts, you are lucky. We hardly get anyone worth seeing around here anymore. We used to get a ton of great people at Juanita's, but now mainly it's just new bands with only one hit, but sometimes that one hit is catchy, LOL. Yes, the house is still fairly new, so there isn't a lot of maintenance, just upkeep and of course my desire to decorate. I have mostly all that I want, there are a few things left, and then there's some painting to do, because some of the wallpaper is just hideous, but the cleaning has to be broken up. I had an 800 sq. ft. apartment before, and it was clean in a matter of hours, and this is like 1800+ sq. ft. and each of the kids has their own room, plus a game room, and it's 2 story, so I have to do it over a span of a day or 2. If I keep it up each day, it's no biggie, but when you know you're having company come, or what not, and you feel you have to do major cleaning, I have to start like a day or 2 earlier, LOL. Glad things are going well with you. The kids start back Aug. 19th - YEAH!!!!!!!!! More time to go out and do stuff during the day, since Craig doesn't go in until second shift. That's about the highlight of my life right now, until I am able to go back to work, and my day turns into a routine, but right now I am having fun. Talk to you later, keep in touch. Have fun at those concerts.