View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 01:03 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Woes Upon The Pharisees

Yes Another Scriptue Of Beauty. but woe unto you scribes..and hypocrites for ye shutup the Kingdom Of Heaven against men for ye neither go in yourselves neither suffer ye theme that are entering to go in Woe Unto You Scribes And Parisees and hypocrites for ye devour widows houses and for a pretence MAKE LONG PRAYER, Therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation woe unto you scribes and pharisees and hypocrites for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte and when he is made ye make him two fold more of the child of hell than yourselves...woe unto you blind guides which say whosoever shall swear by the temple it is nothing but whosoever shall swear by gold of the temple he is a debtor , Matt.23.28
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything