Thread: Shadows
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 04:14 PM   #6
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes i have it on dvd...i dont mean to sound creepy but what inspired that certian line was really vampires not movies...and the eye of the wild beast and their hidden wisdom and grace far greater than man, there ways of life and needs so simple...and the conflicts between the humans and wild animals..the mans of love greed and power and the love of the kill , when you look into the eyes of the elephant who never forgets mouring over her the murder of her young...and the fury of the Lion og hunters killing his pride...you will see that it is not the animal that its a beast for they are misunderstood its not their desire to kill its mans desire to have their heads perhaps they know in their eyes the meaning , of Mark ch.7 15.23... there eyes and there life is the only voice who understands and brings it to life..

doesn't sound creepy saying that the line was inspired by the real idea of vampires, cs...i didn't figure it was about the movie...it just kind of reminded me of it...

as for conflicts between humans and animals, it's long been said that it is man who is the beast...not the animals...man is the only creation that kills for the sake of killing...be it another human or animal...as you scripture says..it is what is "inside" man that makes him unclean...

as i said, enjoyed reading that...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing