Thread: still waiting
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #22
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Oh yeah, I agree with you there. The hard songs on ODR(FTR, Metalingus, TEIH, WYW, even the title track) are sooooooooo awesome. Tremo does a terrific job on those songs. I also like the work he did on the softer songs, but I'll admit those songs aren't his best work. I guess that's one of those things that he could work to improve. With how talented he is, I'm willing to bet he could improve on that rather quickly.

So you like the new Audioslave CD? How's it compare with their debut CD? My bro has both and has said he likes the first better. I think I've heard that from some other people as well. I don't own the first(but I like quite a few tracks on there) but was thinking about getting the new one, based on the two singles I've heard and also because I like the lyrics(I ALWAYS look those up before purchasing any album). I'd like to hear some more opinions of it, though.

No question their second album is better. Their first was decent but it wasn't like they were a band. this one is far more musically diverse, the lyrics are better, it is unique... It is the best rock album of the 21st century as far as I am concerned.