Thread: Scott
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 07:07 AM   #31
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) I think you should check your sources, because everybody knows Scott wrote most of the lyrics. Besides, do you think Creed would have succeeded with Tremonti as singer. It is Scotts voice, lyrics, passion, moves, looks, charisma, spirituality, purity that moves the masses.
You don't even have any sources... And no. To me it was Mark's incredible guitar and Mark's incredible charisma. And sure, Scott was a big part of Creed and I still love that band!

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSekker) Can't you tell the difference in style between Creed songs and Alter Bridge songs? Creed is Scott Stapp and Alter Bridge Tremonti.
Yeah, and I actually like Alter Bridge better! I didn't think anything could be better than Creed, but boy, I was wrong!

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) Everybody knows Scott fired Brian because of the Pearl Jam thing. Of course there might be more reasons.
1) Isn't it pretty stupid of him to fire Brian for something small like THAT
2) I'm sorry now, but you crack me up girl! As Titan said Scott said himself that the Pearl Jam thing had nothing to do with that! And if you had been reading the latest interview from BOTH Alter Bridge and Scott you would know the truth as I do. Scott fired Brian 'cause he couldn't stand the guy. And that thing about "If I hadn't fired him I'm not sure if he'd been on this earth right now" is a statement Scott did 'cause Brian was taking drugs. Brian talked a little bit about that in that Kerrang interview you obviously didn't read.

"Brian left the band 'cause if he didn't I don't know if he'd be on this earth right now." What do you think he means by that?
"I think he's referring to my mental state. I was dealing with a lot"
You're talking about drugs, right?
Long pause.
"I wad doing things out on the road I problably shouldn't have done. I was no angel out there, that's for sure." He looks up. "But you know what? Scott wasn't the angel he claimed himself to be either".

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) Stapp: That's not true. There wasn't a fight. There was just no communication [between us]. I had all these health problems, and I isolated myself, and to be honest with you, I didn't feel like anyone cared about anything but making money and touring.
Not true... I don't believe that. That man lies like never before. He also said in a radio interview that he and Mark sat down over the phone and came up with a setlist to Creed's Greatest Hits. Man, Mark and Flip didn't have WANT to release that! They wanted to wait so they could give out some unreleased songs, etc. Anyway... The proove that he lied is in the booklet. The setlist is made by a man named Ryan Smith.

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeekr) Well to me Scott is a god and he will stay that no matter what anyone says.
I'm gone stop this conversation by saying. You're 24... Please act like you were it too. And by quoting our dear friends in Alter Bridge.

"There was a genuine dislike for Scott Stapp. We all took burnt of it for years"

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor