View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 11:20 AM   #42
PrtytilImPurple
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Look... you guys have legit reasons for being upset with Stapp. I personally don't want to be negative about his situation... I chose to be optimistic about his stuff. Perhaps Wind Up chose to change his release dates for reasons that we don't know about. I don't know the complete story.

After learning what went on the last months of the Weathered tour you had to wonder if the man would even want to be involved in music again. A sad thing if he didn't. Everyone can choose to believe that delays are because he can't get it together, but I think the truth is just the opposite, and there are reasonable reasons for the delay. Rip me for that one. I really don't think that with some people here there is a legitimate reason for anything when its in relation to Stapp. If it wasn't he's a fuck up and can't even manage to get a CD out it would certainly be something else. And that's not just this place. Its every place. Well maybe not every place but you have to look pretty hard to find one

Like the above poster said. Nobody really knows the complete story, and fact of the matter is we may never know. I just choose not to bitch about it. I'll buy the CD when it comes out in August/September because I think the man still has it.