View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 06:00 PM   #30
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Yes Ana I noticed the same thing, it's signed Scott Stapp - Creed '05. I thought it was odd too. Good to see the letter but I'm a little confused as to why it's not from ScottStapp.com.

Another thing that's been mulling around in the back of my mind is this. Back in the early days, when Mark and Scott first hooked back up, remember on BTM Stapp said Mark was wailing away on the guitar and Scott said "Wow, that's not really what I'm into but you're all I've got" meaning Mark was heavy metal, Scott wasn't, but Scott adapted because that's the direction Mark was going for. I wonder now, without the heavy guitar, if Scott will take a lighter approach to music. Since he's writing his own stuff and the hard stuff wasn't initially what he was going for, what his new stuff will sound like. We're so used to hard-hitting Creed stuff, I'm wondering if Stapp will get back to the stuff he was into before collaborating with Mark. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Everyone knows I love Stapp, of course I'm waiting for his best ,but I have to agree with you , this letter is a kinda strange.
Sorry, but it doesn't bring much about his cd, we already know it was going to be released in august, and now... it's in august, maybe in september!!?? And why he didn't post the letter on scottstapp.com? It isn't your official site?
Scott semeed happy and confident in the letter, but i don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but is it true? Sometimes he seems a little lost and disorientated in conducting his solo career...Hope I 'm wrong
As for his new stuff, I think its not going to be like hard-stuff but like some ballads-stuff, POP songs, RL for instance, (RL its not bad, but we know he can do better) it's certainly pop music...even more popular than AB stuff...anyway I 'm anxious about his cd and I hope for his best...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-14-2005 at 06:02 PM.