View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 09:34 PM   #5353
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) it was just a local gig with a few bands i know, was such a laugh tho i cant remember half of it.lol

(hug) for you, you seem to be having through a rough time lately.
oh thats so nice! Thanks heaps! And right back at-cha!!! cept I better be careful of the neck lol
Quote: (Originally Posted by sis) Yes Excalty... When I want something done i want it done on my time..im very busy and i dont wanna wait all day on slow moving morons...

Man, this morning one of them came in and said well how do U expect me to paint in this! And I was like well i was on the phone to a supervisor yesterday and U aint sposed to be here! And he left and I started crying and another supervisor called and I was like **sniff sniff, blubber blubber**, oh I am alright thanks, and he talked to me for a while and was so annoyed that the other supervisor had that guy turn up this morning. He came and said sorry.

I am so over this!
lol oh well I hope U remember all the good bands. Usually never happened for me cos I was under by the time they got on lol

ROCK HARD!!!