View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 01:03 PM   #81
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A very interesting post, uncertaindrummer...and tho you are addressing ctfan, who will answer you, should they choose to...i have a bit of a bone to pick by offering a personal observation...and i hope that ctfan doesn't mind.

Quote: Well, Teri--and others--have given some DANG good reasons why Stapp is not coming through, and you have given NONE to the effect that we should not care.

you feel that "Teri--and others--have given some DANG good reasons why..."
but, these REASONS you site are only OPINIONS that "Teri--and--others" hold personally...and of course their opinions happen to be in the MAJORITY...therefore will be more accepted, than the opinions of someone that makes a different choice. So as i see it, there are really no "reasons" being given...only personal opinions of POSSIBILITIES, from the point of view, of "Teri--and--others".

Quote: But you REFUSE to argue for your side

Why must there always be a side? Why must people feel that opioions must be argued over instead of respecting the opinions of others, whether you agree with them or not, and just accept that YOU, TERI--AND--OTHERS don't agree with what we have to say, and leave it at that?

it takes two to tango...as has been said before...and if one reads back...this and other stapp threads never seem to take a downward turn, until someone comes in and challenges those that choose to comment in his support...then, and only then, does the crap begin to hit the fan...

For what it's worth, just some things to look at, since people here seem to feel they can be OBJECTIVE...or so claim to be. Have a good day...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 03-10-2005 at 01:09 PM.