View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 10:07 AM   #80
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It is the undying allegiance to a guy who obviously is having major problems that annoys.

You know how it is totally frustrating and completely annoying when someone completely bashes a band and can come up with no real reasons as to why? Well it is TEN times mroe annoying when someone acts like a guy can do no wrong, and yet comes up with no reasons why.

I think the reason people get so frustrated with you is that you CONSTANTLY pull the opinion card. STOP THAT. If you want someone to shut up, then buckle down and argue with him. Beat the living crap out of him. Tell him why HE is wrong and YOU are right. And yet you refuse to do so. You simply keep saying "I'm going to think this, and although I have presented no reason as to WHY I'm going to think this, you should stop telling me I'm wrong".

Well, Teri--and others--have given some DANG good reasons why Stapp is not coming through, and you have given NONE to the effect that we should not care.

So you might say, you don't want to? You just want to keep your opinion and not argue? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD? On a forum for discussion we DISCUSS. Often that turns into arguments, and arguments are all well and good as long as they are kept mostly clean, which this one has. But you REFUSE to argue for your side, you just kind of... sit there, acting as if everyone is ganging up on you.

Well, FINE. Maybe everyone is. We all think you have a ridiculous opinion. THEN EXPLAIN IT. Defend it. Try and change our minds. Either that, or STOP COMPLAINING. If you don't CARE what we think, as you imply by saying that we should just keep our opinions and be happy that we disagree, than why do you continue posting?