View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 04:35 AM   #78
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Chime in on another disagreement about Stapp??? Why does that upset you so much??? If I can find something positive to say...against something negative that's been posted, why in the world would that matter to you???? They are my feelings about the man, my opinions....not yours dogstar.

Yes, you show up when someone posts, God forbid, something that isn't all peachy and rosey about Stapp. It's a fricken pattern with you. It doesn't upset me, LOL, it's just that I disagree with you and I post MY opinion as such. It's a DISCUSSION board.

Quote: Am I not allowed to do such things??? People have negative things to say about Stapp, but yet....I'm not allowed to comment or I'm being disagreeable??? I'm just supposed to let it go so people will be happy and content and not annoyed???
No, but don't get all whiny when I or someone else doesn't buy what we think is BS (IMO). As I have said too many times before, you play the martyr, as if you are some aggrieved party because your precious Stapp has faults. What annoys me is that you won't see anything but perfection in the man, and he's not perfect. The man made statements to the effect of we would be getting more music a year ago. We haven't gotten it, and people are ticked off.

Last edited by TeriB19 : 03-10-2005 at 07:45 AM.