View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 01:59 AM   #73
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Ok, I make no apologies for what I said to Ann. I make no apologies for any of the things I've said regarding the 'Stapp Worshippers' as I've come to know them. I am not a Stapp Basher. I am not a Stapp Hater. I AM, however, getting annoyed because he DID promise good music and he's produced.......nothing. I could see if he didn't make the rounds last year on all the talk shows and boasted about what great stuff he was doing. But he did, then he gave us nothing. He DID promise something, he HASN'T yet delivered. So do I think he owes us something? YES I sure do. Do I think those of us who had our hopes up for some product feel like we've been put off and put off and put off? YES I sure do. Do I care if I hurt the feelings of some who feel the need to put the man on a pedastal and treat him as if he walks on water? NO, I sure don't. Because there are only so many times one can be disappointed before one wises up and learns to move on. One must learn that Stapp sits when he shits just like the rest of us.

Ok then...get annoyed, pissed, whatever you want teri. You can think the man OWES you his life, his love, his money, his time, his music, his passion...and whatever else that may come to mind. You do that, and you be happy with yourself.

But let me tell you something....I sit when I shit too, Stapp does as well, but if I want to wait, however long it takes for his cd to come out...that's what I'm going to to do. I will wait to hear it, and I will wait to enjoy it. That's me waiting...not you. Me. I will not move on, I will not be disappointed, and I will not wise up just because you come here and tell me that's the WAY I'm supposed to feel. Those are your feelings....not mine, and they never will be.

Why my thoughts and opinons of the man upset you to the point that you feel the need to call me a "Stapp Worshipper", or that I have put the man on a pedestal and walks on water, I have no idea.

You feel the way you do about Stap....and please, let me be to feel the way I do about him.