View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 01:40 AM   #72
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I never said you were a troublemaker. I said you don't have much else to contribute except to whine when you feel you are being slammed by the mods or when you want to chime on yet another disagreement on Stapp. You play the martyr in almost every post. Sorry if I find that a tad annoying.

I'm only one of several mods, not THE mod, but name-calling is what I don't like. I didn't call you any disparaging names; that's what I consider insulting and out of line.

That young man has been warned and likely will be banned if he continues. You've been around long enough to know that Steve doesn't like that sort of talk. And there are plenty of forums here outside of Stapp topics that you could contribute to. You choose not to, and that's fine. But I don't find your contributions all that enlightening or even enjoyable, as I'm sure you have the same opinion of mine.

Chime in on another disagreement about Stapp??? Why does that upset you so much??? If I can find something positive to say...against something negative that's been posted, why in the world would that matter to you???? They are my feelings about the man, my opinions....not yours dogstar. Am I not allowed to do such things??? People have negative things to say about Stapp, but yet....I'm not allowed to comment or I'm being disagreeable??? I'm just supposed to let it go so people will be happy and content and not annoyed???