View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 01:51 AM   #9
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
haven't cried in awhile (honestly, can't remember last time i did, though it was prolly over a relationship... not trying to be macho or anything). but i guess i get a little misty-eyed every now & then. you know, emotionally overwhelming and moving things sorta get to me. makes me teary-eyed in a happy, good-feeling kinda way.
Torn (can't remember your name... Ben, is it? or maybe not....): glad to hear you're enjoying the hell outta college now. it rocks, eh? heck yes it rocks!
to those of you who says happiness ain't worth it, etc: i don't have answers or anything, but for me, when i'm feeling down, nothing like a good song makes me feel awesome again. and thinking about what's going on, and if you've got no one to talk to, write it down, whether in poetry form, or just random notes. just get it out of you. i know the whole writing thing has helped me quite a bit in the past when i've had problems. and now, when i try to write, and nothing comes to me really quickly, i take that as a sign that things aren't doin' too shabby. if nothing else (i know i shouldn't be plugging Him here or anything....), God can help ya out. Some verse (can't remember which one) says something to the effect of "cast all your troubles on Him, for He cares for you." that's very comforting to know.