Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 12:48 AM   #5424
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Ohh well fair enough about the campaign, you stick to your guns. (Ehehee, I'm SO going to win) Hmmm, a prize. I will need to think about that one, about what I really really want! Because I'm going to win... LOL do you have any ideas?
Me taking on someone in a tanning contest? I must have gone crazy..... I'm not ultra white but I'm such a goner....ummm how bout the loser buys dinner?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Typical men .. hehe. Of course they have the most perfect women/men advertising for stuff, it wouldn't be that appealing if they had someone who was ... I don't know how to put that word .. lol
Well if someone is not perfect, wouldn't that be ummm imperfect? Nothing wrong with beauty......hehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Put some balls into it, the window won't break. lol. And yeah, hopefully it doesn't, you need to save!!!! hah
My mechanic is going away which means it won't be fixed for about a week. That means the temporary measure of tape has to be on there for a while....how embarassing lol.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie