View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 03:39 PM   #14
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That is what its about Ann, thats what its always about with you, and I'm sick of it. It's like talking to a brick wall.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Just like stapp...the rest of the guys have made mistakes too..
Name one.
Name one error that the guys have made that have deserved them such disrespect and ridicule as you have deemed fit to bestow them with. Theyve never been in a barfight, or any of the other numerous mistakes that Stapp has made. Realizing this isnt putting them on a pedastle. Thinking the same, or even better of a person for having done so IS.

They are human, and Im sure theyve done their share of stupid stuff. They seem to unstand however, that they do have fans, and these fans do look up to them. They seem to be living their married, stable lives, complete without drama, keeping that fact in mind. Im not saying nothing ever will happen. It may. If it does, ask me then. But until then, I'm not going to assume the worst about some of the greatest guys I have ever met.

And with that, I'm pretty much done. Anything else would be repetitive.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller