View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 11:01 AM   #147
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) so lith exactly how many people are in your fan club?
I don't know that... You'll have to talk to Hayley, she's got the list... But let's say at least half the Feed. Then the famous people, like Denise Richards, Jennifer Garner, Victoria Silverstedt, Will Smith, etc, etc, I don't remember all of them... Um, let's see... Some Hollywood concetions of mine... And some fans I've never met, I'm acutally doing REEEAAALLY good in Asia. I'm 'onna go on tour to Africa in April to promote myself, and I'll bring Hayley with me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Thats the highest point the ego of a guy can reach......too much!!!!!
Pretty cool, huh?

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) What we all need to do is give the Lith a swift kick in the ass to bring him back down to Earth.
I'm goofy on my pics, you're the one who needs to get down to earth... You don't even have a fan club, and you're NOT goofy on your pics... You're a wannabe-poetic-songwriter, admit it! X, the greatest the king of "you are wrong and suck"-comments/games says I rule you... He's a fair judger!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 01-10-2005 at 11:03 AM.