Thread: for you my love
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 06:43 PM   #43
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Eeew, gross. Lol.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one ( ) lol. I don't really know much about Morrison or Staley so I can't come up with a personal opinion about their deaths, but Kurt Cobain's is more close to my heart. I mean to be honest, I think I'm still about 50/50 on whether he was murdered, or whether he comitted suicide, but now after seeing this DVD, I'm leaving towards the murder case more than the suicide. Just because of all the evidence, how Kurt spent his last days, what he said and did during those last days, etc. It's just hard to understand, and we will never know the whole truth, that's what makes me angry, because we will never know. It's just so hard too say what I believe happened, but I will always think about it and I probably will never ever come up with something solid.

He did become somewhat of a recluse near the end and he always seem to be a little troubled particulary with Courtney. I think that she didn't make his life easier but that he took his own life. There is mystery around Morrison's death as well because a cause of death was never established but it seems like it was self-induced considering he was only 27 (same age as cobain).
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie