View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 10:56 PM   #20
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Not only that, but they can't STAND each other. ANYONE can tell that from even ONE of their interviews, much less the tons that they have done.

By the use of "THEIR" interviews, you are refering to the ones that Tremonti/AB has given...right?

The interviews, and comments given by stapp, at least in the ones i have read, have remained non judgemental towards his former bandmates...as well as him accepting his part of the blame for not being more open with them (Mark, Flip) with everything going on....as well as saying he was "leaving the door open" for further collaboration should they choose to do so. He has remained "mum" on anything else...not airing dirty laundery...

From the information the public has, it is easy to see where the animosities lie...what is so sad about it...is all of them have so much to offer...and dwelling on negativity this long (well over a year for a lot of the fans, and apparently several years for those more closely related to Creed) serves no positive end.

Quote: They won't get back together, because Scott Stapp was is and always will be a loser.

And you know this for a fact?...odds are you are doing nothing more than giving an uninformed opinion based on what you have read, heard through gossip, or chosen to create yourself...so i consider your words somewhat harsh...and suggest that before you judge others, you look in the mirror...

Quote: Not only that, but Mark has a GREAT BAND right now, one that will only get better.

I'm happy for you that you think that AB is such a great band and think they will get better...tho i do not agree, i will say, more power to 'em...and still wish them well...

but, don't you and others think you could give stapp the same respect...no one said you have to like him...but it would be nice if people would just allow him to do his "thing" without all the assumptions before having heard what he has to offer...and who knows...Creed just may decide, somewhere down the line, to reform...anything is possible.

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 12-24-2004 at 05:37 AM.