Thread: Hey Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 03:32 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I wish I could get back here more often. I don't have my internet at home anymore, because it wasn't an absolute neccesity. I have only gotten 90.00 total from Daniel since he left on April 5th for the 2 kids and it takes a whole lot more then 90.00 to take care of them. I miss everyone, too. I wish I could talk to you all more often. Email me if you want my address and new phone number, I don't want to post it for all to see, but I would certainly like to keep in touch. Thanks for stopping in to say Hello, Julie, Kris, Kerri and Al. I have missed everybody. Do all of the regulars still post. How has Teri been, is Don still away? What about Jen and Amy? They have been in my thoughts, and Sheila for sure. I hope everyone is good. How are you, Steve? Colin, Dan, Hayley, Souldancer, Eric, Luvscott4ever, Suzie, and everyone else. How are you? What was that one guys name with the Marilyn Manson avie, that used to cause us greif. I cannot think of his name. Does he still post here? What in the hell was his name? I cannot believe I forgot. LOL!

Carrie
[email protected]