View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 08:28 PM   #21
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Marcos, I'm posting part of an article for you, about the Van Halen reunion. It makes a lot of sense and maybe we could see Creed this way. (Van Halen were apart 8 years). I put the link for the whole article at the bottom.

"The whole point of being older is time going by, water going under the bridge, whatever it is, you kind of forget what happened, or why you were mad to begin with, or what you said," said Hagar. "All that stuff goes out the window. ... We decided that, rather than go to therapy like some of these other bands and dig through the dirt, we said, 'No, no, here's what we're gonna do: we're gonna pretend like it never happened. We're gonna, like, rise above it.' It's really what we did. I think we elevated, and it hasn't even come up."

"We jammed probably for five or six hours, 'til my voice was completely worn out," he said. "The chemistry between the four of us is very, very special. Even as long as we did it, you start taking it for granted--you forget about it--and then you come back and you walk in and you go, 'Oh, wow! This is exactly like it always was.' And that's a great, great thing to still have it sitting there waiting for you, and not have to look for it and not have to reinvent it."

Scott and Mark have talked about their chemistry. I remember the Alternative Press article where they stated how they had "ESP" between each other.

Here's the link for the full article - Van Halen article