Thread: Godly phrase?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree whitebird But i think its like this The Only Way we can truly help thy self is give it to The Higher Power and let him guide us he is are only help and the only thing We can do with self Is Sacrafice it , Self Is No Good And God Helps Those Who Helps theme selfs } we cant Really He Can if u have the will he will make the way:: Bottom line Is U Got to stay in the will of God And Thats Not Hard To Do Once U Set self Aside if you read the bible all through it u will find that self and the flesh must be brought before God to be purged or to be cleansed And Burned So i guess what im try to say is The Only Way We Can Help Are Selfs Again Is Give It To GOD amen and amen!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything