View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 02:08 PM   #38
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) Hey Everyone... It's been a while...
UPDATES
Our Singer Acquired some recording equipement and Built at Makeshift Recording Studio in a Spare Bedroom In his House...
We're going to start Recording Today. We're Starting off w/ Drum Tracks. Then Lead Guitar (Me) then Backing Guitar, Bass, and Vocals. Then we'll Finish off w/ other stuff little stuff, we're thinking about Back Vocs, maybe some Turn Table Stuff done by Tony's Brother, and we'll probably Do an Acoustic Song w/ all acoustic Guitars and Bass w/ Bongos...
PS
i'm sure we can work something out if any of you would like to Buy it, We're looking to sell them For $5 (not Including Shipping)... we're gonna try to have at least 5 Songs on it... so it's not bad at all...

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO LOOKS AT THIS THREAD. IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME.
Please, Don't Forget to Check out the Website Every Now and Then... I dont always post everything here, and i'm more likely to post it on the Website...
It's Dishveled Music

Jesus + Guitars = Life