I'm always interested in random useless info, so I thought we could have a thread for it. I use to have a ton on my computer, but it decided to crap out on me, and I lost it all. Add to this list...
1. The largest known prime number is 6,320,430 digits long (discovered by Michael Shafer - Michigan State University grad).
2. Dolphins and humans are the only two species that have sex for the purpose of pleasure.
3. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
4. Jake "The Snake" Roberts NEVER held a WWF title.
5. A duck's quack doesn't echo.
6. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. If you do, the pressure buildup can be so great that your eyes will pop out of their sockets.
7. You cannot lick your own elbow.
8. The sum of all the numbers from 1 to 100 is 5050.
9. The oldest known person still alive today is 109 years old and lives in India.
10. First US President, George Washington, rejected a movement among army officers to make him king of the United States.
11. Both ambidextrous and multilingual, 20th president of the United States James Garfield could write Greek with one hand while writing Latin with the other.
12. The 38th president of the United States, Gerald Ford turned down offers to play professional football for the Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions.
13. As a young lifeguard at a riverside beach near Dixon, Illinois, future 40th U.S. president Ronald Reagan rescued 77 people from drowning.
14. The 43rd U.S. president, George W. Bush was head cheerleader at Phillips Academy, a prep school in Andover, Massachusetts, where his father had been a legendary student leader and athlete. Nicknamed “Lip,” George W. also organized an intramural stickball league at the school.
What else can you add?