Thread: Mr. Kennedy
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 02:04 AM   #178
sdarr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Myles can deff. take Mark to new levels.

I'm really happy that their are some people familar with Myles and his amazing voice. Myles deffinetly is humble and I think this characteristic will allow Mark to really shine. I don't know why Myles and his last band didn't rocket to fame and fourtune, probably something to do with thier label, but I still feel like this whole Myles, Mark situation is too good to be true. I won't believe it untill I hear the first song. I'm sure it's very real but I've been waiting for myles to do something forever. I wonder how his hearing is doing, Somone mentioned that he was having trouble hearing himself? I'm wondering if his tenitus had something to do with that. Anyways, Does anyone have any idea of when to expect thier first song?

Oh yeah, it seems that you guys have a good taste and appreciation for good singers. I would love for you guys to check out Jimmy Gnecko. Aside from Myles, Buckley, and even Stapp. This guy is my biggest influence and I can't wait for you guys to see what he's capable of. His band name is called "Ours" Listen to anything off of Distorted Lulibies.
If you like Comercial stuff listen to "Sometimes"
If you love melodies listen to " Monster, Dizzy, Meet me in the tower (my fav)"
If you want to hear him show off and hear his Buckley influence listen to "Broken" he hits a high g# if i remember right, off of thier second album "Precious"

Thiers no inbetween with this band, you either love him or hate him. I'm interested to see what you guys think.